We seek an Associate to join our India team in Gurgaon. Through project experience and direct mentoring, this role at Viscadia will offer an in-depth education in healthcare businesses dynamics and training in core consulting skills including critical thinking, market analyses, and executive communication.
Viscadia is the leading professional services firm focused exclusively on pharmaceutical and biotech forecasting. We are a rapidly growing firm, comprised of driven, collegial, and intellectually curious individuals. Our team of experts come with many years of experience from the healthcare industry and/or the consulting space.
- Conduct secondary research to understand therapeutic areas, disease states and drug products as relevant to the project
- Apply the learnings from secondary research to facilitate the process of primary market research, the results of which can be further used to generate insights as required
- Develop statistical/heuristic models/frameworks that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results
- Apply various optimization techniques to help clients and Viscadia arrive at the best decisions
- Assume responsibility for project deliverables
- Develop expertise in various time series forecasting methods and apply this knowledge towards the new capabilities and service offerings for the company
- Develop expertise in building forecast models and in therapeutic categories in-line with Viscadia’s business focus and client base
- Develop sound understanding of pharmaceutical data sources
- Contribute proactively to business development and capability building initiatives
- Be proactive in advancing one’s analytical and problem-solving skills and develop skills that are potentially complementary to the team
- B.Tech/B.E. from a premier engineering college
- 1-2 years of analytics/consulting experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams as well as independently as required
- Willingness to work in a small and fast-growing organization
- Passionate about consulting, and delivering value to drive client business
If you think you are the right person for this job please send us your name, contact information and a copy of your résumé.