Executive Assistant | Washington, DC/Arlington, VA
Viscadia is a leading professional services firm focused exclusively on pharmaceutical and biotech forecasting. We are a rapidly growing firm, comprised of driven, collegial, and intellectually curious individuals. Our team of experts come with many years of experience from the healthcare industry and/or the consulting space.
We are looking for an organized, servant-leader, analytical Executive Assistant with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to handle executive-level duties and analyze and optimize organizational operations. This individual will analyze organizational processes and policies, develop creative solutions to problems, answer questions, and take part in strategic and financial planning and decision making.
To succeed as an Executive Assistant, you should be committed to providing engaged and focused support for internal and external parties while ensuring consistent, efficient operations. This individual must be courteous, analytical, proactive, and organized.
Given the current COVID-19 Pandemic, this position will work remotely through at least December 31, 2020. Once the current health situation subsides, this position will be based in the Washington, DC/Arlington, VA area.
This position will support and report directly to the Founder & CEO.
The responsibilities of this role primarily include:
- Delegating tasks and ensuring that they are completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering phones, responding to emails in a timely manner, maintaining confidential employee, financial, and client records, and data entry and reporting
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, prospective employees, service providers, clients, prospective clients, lenders, investors, and prospective investors
- Supporting employees by facilitating cross functional communications and interactions between internal and external parties
- Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, safe, and secure
- Assisting with special projects, such as process improvements and budget development
- Developing and implementing new policies and processes
- College degree required
- At least 5 years of previous administrative support experience; 3 of these years as an Executive Assistant preffered
- Professional appearance and courteous manner
- Clear, polite phone/video call communications
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications with advanced PowerPoint, Excel, and Teams skills
- Proficient in the use of QuickBooks and Concur preferred
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong task and time management skills
- Basic math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts