HR & Administrative Officer, Gurgaon, India
Viscadia is a leading professional services firm focused exclusively on pharmaceutical and biotech forecasting. We are a rapidly growing firm, comprised of driven, collegial, and intellectually curious individuals. Our team of experts come with many years of experience from the healthcare industry and/or the consulting space.
We are looking for an HR & Administrative Officer to join our team in Gurgaon (India) and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources & Admin department.
The responsibilities of the HR & Administrative Officer will include, but are not restricted to:
- New member on-boarding – Planning and ensuring systematic induction for all new employees, provide new employees with ID cards, ensure desk setup, acquire assets, etc.
- Manage employee exit process – schedule exit interviews with manager, follow-up for clearance certificate, ensure final settlement is done within standard agreed timeline, work experience letters to separated employees
- POC for Viscadia India employees and onshore (US) for any HR/admin related issues
- Manage online HR portal end-to-end – Update internal databases with employee information, timely milestone/anniversary mails to team members, manage pre-onboarding process, etc.
- Maintain employee handbook and employee files
- Talent Acquisition
- Initiate discussion with potential candidates and schedule interviews
- Plan and execute recruitment drives on need basis
- Paperwork and document collection from new employees as per standard checklist
- POC for pay-slip distribution, investment declaration/actuals, Form-16 distribution etc.
- Resolve any issue regarding monthly payout/tax calculation, meal card issuance/loading etc.
- Manage reimbursements – collect bills/invoices for all office-related expenses of India employees, collate and share further for reimbursements, etc.
- Office Management
- Asset Management – Acquisition, tracking and maintenance of Viscadia assets
- Travel management – Plan and manage travel arrangements for all India employees, as & when needed.
- IT Management – Liaison with external vendor and/or building management to ensure smooth working of office IT resources
- General office admin responsibilities – Pantry management, arrange and coordinate office lunches, outings, offsites, other events on need basis.
- Direct in-charge of house-keeping staff in independent office
- Support and coordinate the transition to new Viscadia office
Additional responsibilities may get added post movement to an independent office.
- Graduation & above in human resources, or social sciences
- 4-5 years of similar experience in managing HR & Admin affairs, preferably in an MNC
- Comfortable in the use of Windows and Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook, Word and Excel
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in English & Hindi
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org