We seek a Manager to join our India team in Gurgaon. Managers at Viscadia serve as a key bridge between clients and internal working teams in delivering impactful insights and solutions. They work collaboratively with the Viscadia Principals and are well-positioned to grow and develop within the organization.
- Develop and manage project plans and work schedules to meet business objectives and priorities.
- Manage multiple concurrent engagements ensuring exceptional client satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Gather client requirements, translate business requirements into tactical requirements, determine operational objectives
- Manage end-to-end project tasks of team members while maintaining high standards of quality and thoroughness
- Provide business insight into model design and build, apply statistical estimation techniques and/or optimization techniques for forecasting engagements
- Synthesize findings and analyses into executive presentations that deliver an evidence-based narrative on the topics in focus
- Lead discussions with the team for evolving product ideas and troubleshooting any bottlenecks during the engagement
- Develop expertise in designing and building forecast models and in therapeutic categories in-line with Viscadia’s business focus and client base
- Work with Principals to develop project proposals and creating sales pitches, case studies, and Microsoft Excel demos of Viscadia capabilities
- Assume ownership of internal practice development and capability building initiatives
- Contribute to the broader success of the organization and participate in idea generation and innovation in expanding company services and product offerings
- Build, lead and guide a team of 5-6 associates/associate consultants independently or with little guidance
- Mentor and coach associates and associate consultants to ensure engagement as well as organizational success against set plans
- Support the creation and implementation of internal training and development programs
- Tech/B.E. from a premier engineering college
- 7+ years of analytics/consulting experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Prior knowledge working with the different datasets from IQVIA, Symphony and internal to the pharmaceutical organizations
- Prior experience in developing forecast models and/or working on commercial assessments is a plus
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Collaborative work approach and demonstrated ability to lead teams
- Prior experience with client interactions and ability to deliver clear and concise presentations both internally and externally
- Willingness to work in a small and fast-growing organization
- Passionate about consulting, and delivering value to drive client business
If you think you are the right person for this job please send us your name, contact information and a copy of your résumé.