Senior Consultant, Gurgaon, India
Viscadia is a leading professional services firm focused exclusively on pharmaceutical and biotech forecasting. We are a rapidly growing firm, comprised of driven, collegial, and intellectually curious individuals. Our team of experts come with many years of experience from the healthcare industry and/or the consulting space.
We seek a Senior Consultant to join our India team in Gurgaon. Senior Consultants at Viscadia serve as a key bridge between clients and internal working teams in delivering impactful insights and solutions. They work collaboratively with the Viscadia Principals and Managers and are well-positioned to grow and develop within the organization.
The responsibilities of a Senior Consultant include:
- Client engagements and project execution
- Develop and manage appropriate project plans and work schedules to meet business objectives and priorities. Manage multiple concurrent engagements ensuring exceptional client satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Gather client requirements, translate business requirements into tactical requirements, determine operational objectives
- Manage end-to-end project tasks of team members while maintaining high standards of quality and thoroughness
- Provide engagement delivery and implementation to Viscadia leadership
- Provide business insight into model design and build, apply statistical estimation techniques and/or optimization techniques for forecasting engagements
- Synthesize findings and analyses into executive presentations that deliver an evidence-based narrative on the topics in focus
- Present forecast models and presentations to clients
- Think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans
- Lead discussions with the team for evolving product ideas and troubleshooting any bottlenecks during the engagement
- Internal capabilities
- Develop expertise in designing and building forecast models and in therapeutic categories in-line with Viscadia’s business focus and client base
- Work with Principals/Managers/Senior Consultants to develop project proposals and contribute in business development efforts by creating sales pitches, case studies, and Microsoft Excel demos of Viscadia capabilities
- Assume ownership of internal practice development and capability building initiatives
- Contribute to the broader success of the organization and participate in idea generation and innovation in expanding company services and product offerings
- Team development
- Build, lead and guide a team of 2-3 associates/associate consultants independently or with little guidance
- Mentor and coach associates and associate consultants to ensure engagement as well as organizational success against set plans
- B.Tech/B.E. from a premier engineering college
- 7-8 years of analytics/consulting experience in the pharmaceutical industry, prior knowledge working with the different datasets from IQVIA, Symphony and internal to the pharmaceutical organization etc.
- Significant hands-on experience in designing and building forecast models and/or working on commercial assessments
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Prior experience with client interactions and ability to deliver clear and concise presentations both internally and externally
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Collaborative work approach and demonstrated ability to build and lead teams
- Willingness to work in a small and fast-growing organization
- Passionate about consulting, and delivering value to drive client business
Please Apply Below: