Dr. Mira Aubuchon is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility. She has over 14 years of full-time clinical experience in reproductive medicine and more than eight years of consulting experience with Viscadia. Dr. Aubuchon’s expertise in Women’s Health adds a dynamic dimension to Viscadia’s capabilities.
Dr. Aubuchon practices at the Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine (MCRM Fertility), which offers a full spectrum of assisted reproductive technologies for traditional and non-traditional family building. She has been repeatedly named in the Best Doctors in America® List and has authored over 50 peer-reviewed publications, book chapters, and national/international presentations. Dr. Aubuchon delivers unparalleled expertise in the fields of fertility preservation needs, infertility, and a variety of reproductive hormonal disorders including Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) and premature ovarian failure/menopause.
Dr. Aubuchon also helps educate the next generation of women’s health professionals through her faculty appointments as Adjunct Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women’s Health at the University of Missouri – Columbia School of Medicine and St. Louis University School of Medicine.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Egg Donation and Third-Party Reproduction
- Fertility Preservation
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Board Certified in Ob/Gyn, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Fellowship, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York
- Residency, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- MD, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago