Satish guides Viscadia’s teams in corporate development and strategy, new product planning, and forecasting from our Washington, D.C. office. He has more than 24 years of experience working at and with large, mid-size, and specialty pharmaceutical companies.
Satish has provided ongoing forecasting support for multibillion-dollar portfolios and also has extensive experience delivering strategic and analytical support for product launches in a wide variety of therapeutic areas. Prior to founding Viscadia, Satish held a variety of roles at:
- Abbott Laboratories (now AbbVie)
- Ther-Rx Corporation (now AMAG)
- Organon (now Merck)
Satish’s commitment to delivering clear, focused forecasts is the driving force behind Viscadia. He believes that the only way to achieve continuous growth is to design detailed, flexible plans built on a solid foundation of data.
- Business Development & Licensing
- Market Research
- Women’s Health
- MBA, Olin Business School, Washington University in St. Louis
- BA in Economics, Ramapo College of New Jersey